Friday, February 23, 2007

Open House at a Technical College




I just returned from a several-hour visit to Ohio Technical College in Cleveland, Ohio. They are holding an open house for parents and prospective students and invited the staff of Tomorrow's Technician up. What a great place! We met several current students and spoke with a handful of prospects. We toured their high performance, automotive engine, and diesel locations. They also had a bodyshop and a "classic car" restoration area, but time prevented us from seeing them. I was surprised to find that they have a working tool store right on their premises. Students can buy professional grade tools at a deeply discounted price. I'll be out of the office for the next week at a tool show, but when I return, I'll post some of the photos from this open house. I will also give you a sneak preview at the cover of next month's issue. It will feature one of the OTC students and his silver and purple Mitsubishi. I guarantee you're going to love it.

No comments: